Hello there, lovely reader!
My name, well, that’s not really important right now. For blogging purposes, I’ll simply be known as “E”. I’m a teenage girl from Northeastern Ohio, but was born 4,426 miles from there (in the Netherlands). I’m just an ordinary girl with passion to learn and teach others. My Hogwarts House is Slytherin, and I’m proud of that. I play trumpet, cornet, euphonium, and a little ukulele. I’m a Cadet Major in the United States Air Force Auxiliary; the Civil Air Patrol.
My hobbies include anything to do with the creative arts- including music, writing, drawing, photography, and acting. I also enjoy reading, blogging, horseback riding, and any and all things to do with computers, from security to networking.
I love cats, rabbits, owls, and hamsters. My favorite composition is Gustav Holst’s First Suite in Eb. Second Suite in F is a close second. My friends are often my sanity and blogging is my release. Last, I’ll give a quick shout-out to Alex, my editor and best friend, for putting up with my spelling and grammar mistakes.
Some random fun facts about me:
- My hair has been pink, blue, black, red, and auburn. It’s naturally blonde.
- I’ve gone 120 mph in my beloved Volkswagen Jetta.
- Said VW Jetta’s name is Sven.
- I always wear a silver ring on my right ring finger.
- I hate grape flavoring, seafood, and anything tomato-related.
- I met Phoenix from the band Courage My Love in a bathroom.
- I really like my bamboo plant.
- I don’t have a favorite color, so stop asking me.
If you want to know more about me, well, there is always the “All About Me” category on this blog.
Thanks for reading my blog! You should stay a while, I’m here almost daily!
“Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.”