In my first post on this blog I mentioned how amazing my boyfriend is.
Now, I’m gonna brag a bit.
10 Reasons I love TJ:
- He dresses really well.
- He knows how to make me smile.
- His hair is fantastic.
- He’s a really talented musician.
- He’s a great person, period.
- He’s really cute and romantic and sweet.
- He does shit like my Relay for Life fundraisers with me.
- His family and friends are great.
- He talks about me to his friends… as embarrassing as that actually is.
- And finally, related to this post, he’s a great actor.
I’m not going to say much, but you can watch. This is a short scene he and a friend of his recently starred in, directed and produced all by his friends as well. It’s called “Superstitious”.
I’m just gonna throw the credits down here, too—
Written and Directed by – Ryan J. Fox
Produced by – Cameron Missos and Ryan J. Fox
Starring – T.J. Graham and Malcom Gordon
Cinematography/Editing – Gary Minnie
Boom Operator – Seth Cook
Make-Up – Megan Fox
“Superstition” Owned and made by – Stevie Wonder (I do not own this song, as I said, Stevie Wonder does)
Special Thanks to Stevie Wonder
So, yeah. He’s been a little down recently because of some shit that happened, but I just want him to know how amazing he is and how much I love him.
Thanks. Enjoy the video!